We believe that “going green” is more than a marketing tactic. By reusing a structure that’s been in existence for over fifty years, the building itself is preserving a piece of history and the environment.
We only use environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- Our cocomat mattresses, towels and linen are eco friendly.
- We use led lamps to reduce power consumption.
- Detergents for laundry and dishes (Bio planet), shampoos and shower gels are eco and body friendly.
- We use natural detergents such as ,vinegar, baking soda,etc to remove heavy soil.
- We have installed solar panels, to have hot water.
- We provide a dehumidifier, to regulate the humidity in the air.
- Our inverter air condition machines, ensure lower energy consumption.
- We have installed time swiches in the exterior lights ,to save energy.
- To keep away insects like ants and flies, we use biologiacal pesticides.
- We have aluminioum frames in our windows and doors, for better isolation.
- We have planted trees and plants to reduce the temperature of the building.
- We encourage the recycling, by providing special waste bins for recyclable and ordinary rubbish.
- We provide to our guests bio products.
- We encourage the use of eco friendly means of transport, like bikes and scooters, by providing them in some of our apartments.
- Let’s walk more!! No elevators at this building.
- Our disintegrating toilet paper, protects both the environment and the sewerage of Athens.
- Strong focus on locally sourced food and drink
- Location offers the ability to walk to downtown businesses, restaurants, shops, theaters and public transportation